Latest News on Class Times for September 2017
Classes NORMALLY run as follows:
Portsmouth, Southsea and Havant Classes
Mondays 6pm £5 John Pounds Centre Restarts 4th September
Tuesdays 5:45pm at Bedhampton Social Hall £5. Restarts 5th September
Tuesdays 7:15pm South Downs College – TBC starting TBC
Wednesdays 8pm John Pounds Centre. £5. Restarts 6th September
Saturdays 10am Wimbledon Park Sports Centre but outside in St James’ Park weather permitting – text 07787 950092 to check! £5
We have recently added some new classes in Southampton and Winchester areas!
Woolston Community Centre – Sundays 9.30am
- Taster session Sunday 3rd September £3
- 5 Week course starts Sunday 10th Sept and includes 17th, 24th Sept and 1st, 8th Sept
- £25 for 5 weeks or £6 PAYG
Hamble Sports Complex – Tuesdays 8pm
- Taster session Tuesday 5th September £3
- 5 week course starts Tuesday 12th Sept and includes 19th, 26th Sept and 3rd, 10th Oct
- £25 for 5 weeks for £6 PAYG
St Swithun’s School, Winchester -Thursdays 7.45pm
- Taster session Thursday 7th September £4
- 5 week course starts Thursday 14th Sept and includes 21st, 29th Sept and 5th, 12th Oct
- £35 for 5 weeks or £8 PAYG
Hoop Dance courses also run throughout the year. This is a 6 week course for £48. New dates available on request. Details on the hoop dance page. Learn hoop dance skills and work on tricks. Next course starts soon with Phil!
Contact Sally to book on any of the classes or with any questions – text or call 07787 950092. Email Sally@hoopshaker.com
If you are a company that would like to promote healthy activity for your employees please get in touch as I can help provide something suitable from tasters, courses and workshops.
Please watch this space and the facebook group for info and special offers. Please contact me via personal facebook message or email email@example.com or text 07787 950092 for details and/or bookings.
During classes you will learn the basic move and quickly progress! The class is very informal yet very effective. 10 minutes of hula hooping can burn up to 100 calories and it’s also a great way to increase flexibility and work those abs! Come along and get jiggy with it
Hoops are provided for classes & available to buy.